On behalf of the University Management Board, I welcome you for the new semester of May – August 2019. As you can recall, we communicated to you on the above subject at the end of the semester in the letter dated 18th. April 2019, document Ref No. GLUK/ACAD/RAA/004, this therefore is a reminder to all students and staffs of the following on FEES PAYMENT POLICY:
- Payment of at least 50% fees at the beginning of the semester to be registered by 13th May 2019.
- Payment of the remaining 50% by the end of the 3rd week of the semester by 28th May 2019.
- Payment of 100% fees at the beginning of the semester will attract a discount of 1,500ksh.
- Payment of fees after the 3rd week will attract a fine of 2,500ksh.
Note that to be allowed to sit for exams one MUST fulfill the 75% class attendance. We appreciate your continued support to GLUK.
Evans Watera – Registrar Academic Affairs
– Vice Chancellor
– Registrar Administration
– Chief Accountant
– Director- Nairobi CORC
– Director- Kisumu CORC
– Coordinator Milimani CORC